- - Enrollment
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K, FSA, Life, EAP, PTO
- Perform essential student scheduling and registration functions daily and as directed.
- Maintain student database (CampusNexus) with accuracy and in compliance with State, Federal, and college policies and procedures.
- Respond to telephone, mail, and email inquiries from students, staff/faculty, and third parties in a respectful and timely manner.
- Assist with data collection and audits by generating reports pertaining to registration, grades, student statuses, graduation requirements, etc.
- Provide support to Registrar Coordinators in processing credits, both external and internal.
- Carry out month to month course setup by creating sections, assigning instructors, updating student rosters, and entering class schedules.
- Process student status changes, course withdrawals, course substitutions, and final grade updates.
- When new hires join the team, assist with training as directed by the Senior Registrar.
- Assist with updates to contact information of students.
- Process enrollment verifications and transcript requests.
- Other duties as assigned and in concert with the growth of the department.
- Associates degree or higher
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and cooperatively
- Strong work ethic and professional judgment
- Knowledge of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), academic standards and protocol
- At least two years of school-related administrative work experience, preferably in a higher education setting.
- Experience with student information systems (CampusNexus preferred)
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Sign
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
The Los Angeles Film School https://lafilm.myexacthire.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts