- - Admissions
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K, FSA, Life, EAP, PTO
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide general office administrative assistance to Admissions management.
- Communicate directly with students and parents regarding the college offerings and the process related to admissions and enrollment.
- Assist students directly as they progress from enrollment through registration.
- Verify academic and attendance status within the first month of the student's program.
- Proactively interact with members of Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Advising and Faculty.
- Participate in on-campus monthly registration and orientation events.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant and/or customer service and sales environment experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment interacting with a diverse group of staff & students.
- Excellent communications and listening abilities; positive team player - with a desire to make a difference
- Associate Degree preferred
- Strong knowledge/understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of databases and/or CRM systems
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Comfortable presenting both live and using Zoom
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
The Los Angeles Film School
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW: