- - Admissions
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 16.00 - 18.00
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K, FSA, Life, EAP, PTO
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a daily tour leader for large and small groups of prospective students, parents, and visitors
- Present information in a knowledgeable manner that serves to promote the college programs to diverse groups
- Responsible for outbound calls to qualify prospective student leads
- Provide general information and requirements for admission and enrollment
- Able to commit to some evening and weekend hours for recruitment programs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- One year experience providing tours/presentations and/or customer service and sales environment experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment interacting with a diverse group of staff & students.
- Candidates should possess excellent communications and listening abilities, be positive team players with a desire to make a difference
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Associate Degree preferred
- Knowledge and interest related to the entertainment industry.
- Diverse knowledge of creative software and hardware.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Comfortable presenting both live and using Zoom
The Los Angeles Film School https://lafilm.myexacthire.com