- - Information Technology
- Winter Park, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K, FSA, Life, EAP, PTO
Salesforce Administrators use both their developer skills and Salesforce, inc. expertise to optimize sales department operations. Students, faculty, and staff rely on a clean, user-friendly interface to navigate the college experience from admission to graduation. By maintaining up-to-date systems, the Salesforce Administrator smoothly translates data into necessary information for interdepartmental success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrade and configure Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Import sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintain the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as provide training and support.
- Document processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Prepare reports for sales and other departments.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform aesthetic changes, form configuration, and adjustments of details on documents.
- Focus on individual/stakeholder requests.
- Disseminate requests to the proper support team.
- Provide support for non-critical issues.
- Work with other developers in conjunction with our SIS integration.
- Lend support to web development.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Salesforce, inc. platform knowledge, Working knowledge of technical subjects including HTML, CSS, OOP, Apex, Visualforce and other Salesforce technologies to customize and integrate it to other systems.
- Data management principles including modeling, data quality and data security – leading to the integrity and security of the date altogether
- Problem solving skills. An ability to troubleshot issues, analyze/identify problems and implement solutions
- Collaboration with other Salesform platform cross functional teams.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team.
Education and/or Experience:
A bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT or related field. Equivalent range experience can be considered.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Salesforce, inc. Certification
- Microsoft 365
- Collaboration tools including: Teams, Zoom, Outlook
- Various Operating Systems including: Windows, macOS, and Linux
Environmental Factors are those that are required and performed with or without an accommodation.
- Cold office space due to year round A/C
- Flourescent lighting
- Natural lighting from windows
- Shared office space
- Blue-light screens
Physical Demands are those that are required and performed with or without an accommodation.
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Repetitive hand and finger movements
- Prolonged viewing of computer screen
Emotional and Mental Demands are those that are required and performed with or without an accommodation
- Stress from a fast-paced academic environment, where the turn around for monthly school terms induces a rapid pace of work.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts